Thursday 16 February 2012

Just a weird thought

I appear to be in a different sort of mood today and willing to write and post all weird stuff that i feel and believe. I was reading something, wherein they asked- what is the purpose of a male and a female underwear. I din't read through completely and tried to figure it out myself and felt they are used for the same purpose- protection of the sensitive areas. But when i went on to read further -the author’s comment made me smile. He said “Female’s underwear is used to hold things up and male’s underwear is used to hold things down”. What I figured out was that it was specifically about libido and one’s drive. Talking not of the physical terms but yes it definitely plays some role in keeping a check - acting as a barrier. Abrupt ending it may seem to be.....

No comments: